What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st leucs of the year

My first pitchers of the year have come up with a nice flower. I'll post another pic when the flower opens fully.

S_leucs_flower_web.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I wish I had a leuco. like that!

WAY COOL! I can hardly wait for spring. How long did it take from the first time you noticed the bud until now?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sarraceniaobsessed @ Mar. 02 2003,2:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">WAY COOL! I can hardly wait for spring. How long did it take from the first time you noticed the bud until now?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
About 2 weeks.

Yoe are very lucky to live where you live. My flowers are just emerging! Shows the difference in climate!

Super Dyflam!
smile.gif
My leucy is just starting to swell at the growing point so a flower should be coming out soon, I'm behind Mike yet!
tounge.gif

Im right in the middle, mine are about 5 inches, a few are just emerging though.........

wow that is awesome
How big is that flower

Thanks
Jeremiah

awww............

none of my sarras have flowers on them. will they still produce some?

thanks
mike

Back