What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look what my mom brought me home from target!

Hey all, I got one of those same plants at the Target in Myrtle Beach during my vacation. Yours is bigger!! *whine*

Okay, seriously, mine is only seven or eight inches tall... yours is bigger, I tell ya...

You guys should visit OSH the last time i went they were selling Dente and Red dragon VFTs, P. primuliflora and some nepenthes hybrids i think they are ventrata and Judith Finn... All from nursery's men exchange. Also a few weeks ago my mom and my neighbor (who works at a flora shop) went to a private tour of the green houses that they have. Unfortunately tour is only available to those who is in the plant business... Anyway my mom got me a N. rafflesiana with 10in leafs and 4 inch pitchers for $6.50 =)

My target had some plants labeled Cobra Lily but instead was really a Sarracenia x "Dixie Lace"
rock.gif

You sure about that? Because those look ALOT like the Judith Hindle..

FTG , they were selling 2 hybrids for that cobra lily thing
sarracenia x judith hindle and sarracenia x wrigleyana , cp chz your plant is actually a wrigleyana .

Back