What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, pics of my own up!

Hello,
I've been trying forever to get a site taht will cooperate and let me upload pics. Well Andrew (adnedarn) hosted them for me, and here are a few sarracenia.
S. alata x flava (my fave!) and S. luecophylla 'tarnok'
kevinaltaxflava.JPG

S. rubra 'long lid'
kevinsrubralonglid.JPG

S. psittacina (older pic)
kevinspsittacina.JPG

S. 'alava' and S. luecophylla
kevinflaxalta.JPG

These are just a couple pics, I'll have alot more next year!
Kevin

The flava x alata hybrid is awsome! What a cool shape.
cool.gif

Yup, and it looks like it could be divided in the spring too....

SF
wink.gif

Hey,
Thanks for the comments. These were my best this year. Corry hit the nail on the head, I will most likely be dividing the S. alata x flava, its huge, taken up its whole pot almost, so keep a heads up for the offer. Thanks,
Kevin

Hey,
Heres a couple more (thanks to Adnedarn for hosting all my pics!!)
S. xdixie lace
kevinsxdixielace.JPG

S. alata 'maroon throat'
kevinsaltamaroonthroat.JPG

I'll have more next sping, everything is dormant now!!
Kevin

Very nice! I think I can see the dormant plants in the background. Why did you cut off all the pitchers?

SF

Hey,
Alvin, I love it too! Its a big plant 28 inches stands the tellest pitcher. Corey, I cut them off because of the hignh winds lately. If you read my post "ahh!! Disaster" my S. rubra flew into my nieghbors field, so i trimmed them from picking up the wind.
Kevin

Aaahhh! You ought to nickname the S. rubra, "Todo" or "Toto" or whatever the dog in Wizard of Oz is.

Good idea though. Seems like it should work too.

SF

Really nice plants Kevin! I like that "maroon throat" as well.

Thanks for sharing your pics.
smile.gif

Back