What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Cephalotus

superimposedhope

Somewhat Unstable
Hi people,
I,m looking for a Cephalotus in the main U.S.(no import). I would buy from private or buisness. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
Joe

Hi there:

There are a couple of places where you could get one:

Tony Paroubek sells the german giant form and a friend of mine: Charles Brewer sells many types of cephalotus. So take a pick. If you are interested in contacting Charles Brewer, Please send me an e-mail

Gus

california carnivores is out of stock for cephalotus.

Regular Cephalotus will be back on my list in a few weeks...

T

Hay!hay!hay! What hapened about no selling buying plants?!?!?!?!

Meadowview Biological Research Station has quite a few nice ones available right now.

You can check out their website at www.pitcherplant.org
Al

Keep in mind as well that anyone who becomes a memeber, gets 50% off their plant purchases from them for a year. It's a good, non-profit group. I'm a member and I help out as a volunteer. Good people.

Hope it helps...Al

Hi all:

In those cases where 50% off the plant is offered to new members: either the membership is expensive or the plants are overpriced. Please be careful when reading advertisements.

Gus

I got mine from Dean Cook like wickedthistle said. He had like 10 of them then none were on the site. You should ask like she said, he may have some.
They're about an inch and very healthy.

meadowview's membership is $25 a year, but if you cannot find the plant anywhere, how can it be too expensive. I was just down there a week ago, and they have some great looking plants, altho, I am unsure of the prices for a cephalotus. Mv is just north of Richmond Va.

Back