What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

changes

I brought all of my plants inside when the temps hit near zero here in n. va, and left them in a room that went to about 45 each day. I saw that they were coming out of dormancy about three weeks ago or so, and decided to take advantage of the warm weather we've been having. Now, there are flowers coming up from many of the sars. We now have had a shift in the wx again, and a high of fifty is expected (the room they were in got warmer as the days went on). What I need to know is what sort of effect will the change in the wx have on the plants now that they were "out" of dormancy and flowering. I thought about taking them back inside, but I am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

At this point, the only thing I would worry about is a hard freeze, which could kill the flowers. I wouldn't worry about the plants.

thanks for the re...it is a pain to lug all those five gallon containers back and forth!

Back