What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora photo's!!!!!!!!!&#

Hey everyone well just wanted to show off some of my Heliamphora photo's! Make sure to take a real good look at the right hand photo there's a insect in one of the pitcher's and no i didnt put it in there!
tounge.gif

E/cHeliamphora Photo's

those are absolutly perfect! great picture too. How did you take the picture? with the black background and all. Do you have a mini CP photo studio? if so can you take a picture of it I'd like to build one as well.....
cool.gif

Thats also a nice shot of the pitchers dinner... Did you feed it that? or did it catch that itself?

Flip_Side_the_Pint. Well to tell you the truth Jess i dont have a studio i take all my photo's with a Canon Power-Shot 530. As for the black back-round Its just my black Jacket lol
tounge.gif

E/c
wink.gif

You're using a jacket
rock.gif

But it looks like professional....

How long have you had that plant by the way?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Did you feed it that? or did it catch that itself?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Make sure to take a real good look at the right hand photo there's a insect in one of the pitcher's and no i didnt put it in there!
wink.gif

Nice avatars...both of you.  Electric, those are some fantastic looking plants!  I've got an 80 gal tank setup down in my unheated basement with some Masdevallias--it's cold and wet.  I'm thinking it would be perfect to try a few of those little gems...

That's a nice plant! Those are great pitchers.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Swwweeeeeetttt! I can't wait for my heli to grow up!

Stunning! Those are some good looking helis!
smile.gif

nice pictures. They look so pretty!!!
tounge.gif
I wanna buy some!!

What kind of growing conditions are they in?

Back