What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!

Wesley

God must have an interesting sense of humor
I have pictures of flowers and pithers to post.  I hope you enjoy them!!!!
tounge.gif

These are of my S. Alata (Jasper County, Texas)

HPIM0425.JPG

HPIM0426.JPG

These are of my S. 'Tarnok'

HPIM0427.JPG

HPIM0428.JPG

HPIM0429.JPG

These are of my cat Maxwell, basking in the sun with my plants.

HPIM0430.JPG

HPIM0431.JPG

These are of my S. 'Judith Hindle'

HPIM0450.JPG

HPIM0451.JPG

HPIM0454.JPG

Later,
Wes
cool.gif

Hi Maxwell!

I see them. Very nice - the Tarnok flower is a bit mad isn't it?
biggrin.gif

ouch, way too much jpg compression on your images

hmm... All the pics on the forums that are hosted by home.petflytrap.com i see as a red "X"
rock.gif

These are from the new petflytrap homepages.  And yes WAY to much jpg compression.  I might update them when I put some more pics up in a few weeks, and put them in a different post.  I am currently waiting for my wriglyana to finish opening, my purps to finish growing, and some more of my pitchers to open.

Jimscott, Maxwell is our youngest cat. He is about a year and1/2 old. We also have BillyBob and Prissy Bell. BillyBob is about 10 yrs, and Prissy Bell is about 12.

but that doesnt answer why i dont see the pics and everyone else does
rock.gif

Might be your modem or server. What knid of internet do you have like explorer, Netscape...

I fixed my pics. now they will look better. I don't know if you can see them now though spec.

Ah, much better quality, thanks.
smile.gif

You're welcome. LOL

mad.gif
ROAR!!! i still cant see the pics!
sad.gif
I'm on internet explorer

Very nice!! That Tarnok's flower is crazy! I've never seen one before. I hope my Tarnok flowers next year!

-buckeye

Hey , My S. oreophila and S. jonesii flwoered but it was too late to take pics but heres a pics of my S. excellens that just flowered
Picture%20085.jpg

Nice pic, I'll post one of my wriglyana tomorrow.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!! I especialy like the flowers of S.alata,that S.`tarnok' is crazy looking!

HPIM0517.JPG

HPIM0518.JPG

HPIM0519.JPG

What are tose ? S.x excelens?

Back