What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helis...

schloaty

Staff member
Query for experienced heli growers: Do they go through a stage of intermediate pitchers? I ask because my ionasii has openned up a new pitcher that defiately isn't juvenile (full fledged nectar spoon, much fatter that the juvies), but doesn't really look like a truly mature pitcher (like the one Tony has pictured on his site). Maybe it isn't fully opened yet? Do they keep gowing even after they've openned?
Thanks!
cool.gif

Hi Dave,

I haven't really noticed intermediate type pitchers. They do take some time to full open up so maybe that's it. Sometimes in low light they make funky looking pitchers but you mention a full nectar spoon so I don't think this is what your seeing. Maybe you can post a lousy picture?? hehe
Tony

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Maybe you can post a lousy picture?? hehe
Gonna kick your butt...
mad.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'll take a lousy photo tonight.
laugh.gif

Well you know what they say!!

A lousy picture is worth 1000 words ;>

PS.. my karate is really rusty so kick slowly
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ May 11 2004,1:38)]PS.. my karate is really rusty so kick slowly  
tounge.gif
Riiiiiiiiight...
<span id='ME'><center>Spectabilis73 watches as Schloaty does all these sleezy cheapy fake looking karate matrix moves to show off</center></span>

Ok, for Tony, my crappy pictures!

DVC00252.JPG

DVC00254.JPG

HEY!! That one is worth at least 799 words ;>

Has it changed at all since you posted? Looks like it just needs to open up more and expand which could take a week or two.

I took the pics Tuesday night, so about 36 hours ago (give or take). I didn't really look at it this morning, so I guess it could have. It only openned about a week ago, so I guess it could still be growing. I'll have to take a peek this evening.

Sure is pretty, though, isn't it?
smile.gif

Back