What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus purchase

I am getting a ceph as soon as possible, preferably the "giant" form. Does anyone know if it is the same as Hummer's Giant, and if not, which is larger? Also, where is the best place to purchase a mature, Giant/Hummer's Ceph (whichever is bigger)

Thanks,
Craig

I HIGHLY doubt you'll find a MATURE hummers giant for sale. Besides, its fun to start out with seedlings, and watch them grow, not just buy them already grown and not being able to see *new* growth...

As for buying them, buy from "The great Tony Parubek"
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Great prices!

I also heard pft is going to have them soon
confused.gif

Pft? really... that would be awesome

I saw a guy on ebay that sells cephs from time to time... but his are little red ones... you know the ones that receive to much light.. lol I'd just egt em from tony....:;):

Tony Paroubek, he's a member with great plants. Not to say PFT doesn't have AWESOME plants, but for a little more variety, Tony is your guy.

(I hope this is ok to say, if not, please let me know)

Cooks just got in some cephs on his site,
although not giant froms, its still a good deal
biggrin.gif

im planning on buying one ^^

Spec, just for curiosity where would you find any seedlings of cephalotus. I have one but its a mature one but i have never seen them younger than that.
smile_m_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (carnivorkid @ June 05 2004,8:58)]Spec, just for curiosity where would you find any seedlings of cephalotus. I have one but its a mature one but i have never seen them younger than that.  
smile_m_32.gif
I was wondering the same thing... I'd love to have a bunch iof babies.....

Back