What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helis are dieing

The Helis I got in the Members Only Sale did good for the first week,then started turning brown,now they look dead.I had them under florecent lights,70% humidity,free draining soil mix and misted once a day.The soil never dried out and it was never soggy wet.I dont understand what happened.I heard of other people that got them had problems to.People that got them,let me know the status of your helis and your growing conditions.

Jerry

Jerry,
I made a similar post a while ago.
I potted it in a 4" pot. I used LFS, perlite, peatmoss, and lava rock for my soil mix. I placed it in my terrarium. Day time temp's high 70's to low 80's / the humidity in the high 60's. Night the temp dropped to the low 70's / humidity to the low 90's. I have 2 15 watt florescent light on for 13 hours a day.
I just through mine away last week.

Sorry to hear that Steve,at least they were cheap!I dont think I'll be buying any more Helis.

Jerry

mine recieved the same ill fate...bah...

Back