What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool
smile.gif

For some reason there aren't as many sarrs listed in the trading post compared to other CP's

Like how you added pine needles(?) looks quite natural.

I think "Rose Witt" needs a brother cultivar......'Nitt Witt'
Sorry botanical humor. My friends don't get it but I figured yall would.

I am not sure why there are not sarrs for trade much. I think a lot of trading goes on off screen.

This is a new plant for me (got it at Target of all places) so if any of you recognize the cultivar I would appreicate knowing what it is, until then it's "Little Red Riding Hood." How's that for a terrible name?

redhood.jpg

Very nice Brooks,nflytrap they fall on the pots them selfs Lol.

Here's mine:

127-2717_IMG.JPG

S. Leucophylla "Tarnok" and S. Leucophylla "Red" at it's peak.

Hey,

Very new (1 day old) leuco, not done opening yet and 3 pics of the Crestview gulfensises.

- Patrick

leuco.jpg
crestview01.jpg

crestview02.jpg
crestview03.jpg

Very nice Pt! That rubra kinda resembles mine from lowes s-)

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!! The first pic of a Crestview survivor in full, gorgeous pitcher!! His home may be extinct, but this one's babies will remain as a reminder of mans thoughtlessness. Beautiful, Patrick!!!!!!!

Patrick,
Nice job on the Crestview gulfensis! They are beauties. You have done well. None of them looked anywhere close to that beautiful at Crestview.

Here's 2 more. A golden red alata x leuco and what was marked as a rubra g. x leuco x flava. Looks to be mostly leuco at this point.

al925.jpg

glf925.jpg

I can't wait to see others' Crestview plants! Surely these will be even greater next year, for the pitchers in the photos are only about 6" tall...but their form and color is good, so I expect that they are still stressed but certainly well on their way to recovery.

Thanks again to Brooks, Jim, and Jay for their work!

id love to show you mine except there isnt much to see, sending up about 7 or 8" pitchers, but none currently

Here are three photos taken this morning. The first is a Rubra gulfensis "Green" x Leucophylla "Green", next is a Willisii x Leucophylla and last is an Excellens x Formosa.

lgg929.jpg

wil929.jpg

exfo929.jpg

'Flies Demise':

newfliesdemise.jpg

'Love Bug':

lovebugnew.jpg

And a couple of plants attempting to fatten up for the winter:

lunch.jpg

lunch2.jpg

and here's an old photo from around '99 or '00 that I always liked.  i wish i had a better digital camera back then:

newmanits4.jpg

Very nice all! PDX that Rubra gulfensis "Green" x Leucophylla "Green" is realy cool! Sarr all I can say is "yummy"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back