What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarracenia - nice plants!

Here's 3 more: A rubra gulfensis "black", an exornata x leucophylla and a nice purple-topped leucophylla. Hope you enjoy them.

rgb930.jpg

exl930.jpg

rtl930.jpg

PDX,
That exornata X leuco is killer! Is that a Triffid Park plant?

Glad to see that PDX and Sarracenia have kept this thread going with some nice images. Here's a little contribution to keep things going. The first is a leuco x alata intragrade and the second is the newly recognized anthocyanin-free S.alata.
Enjoy, imduff

leucoalata.jpg

greenalata.jpg

Awesome plant Imduff
smile.gif

Imduff,
Is that photo of the anthocyanin free alata in its natural habitat?

These are photos from my backyard. Things are starting to die back, so things look like heck and I'm too lazy to clean things up.
imduff

biggrin.gif

Having been to the site, there were many plants in between leuco and alata.. The trees were very similar!!

Still, nice plants!

I love the intergrade - it's an identical shape to an alata wavy lid, but white
smile.gif

Here's a couple more cultivars - my Blackened Redfish and the (soon, maybe) to be published Grape Mystique.

brf930.jpg

grape1.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (imduff @ Oct. 02 2004,2:13)]the second is the newly recognized anthocyanin-free S.alata.
Enjoy, imduff

greenalata.jpg
Hello Imduff,

That green alata is very nice. I seem to remember in the "Flava photos" thread you started that you also posted a North Carolina flava that appeared to be antho-free also. Was it also an all-green plant? You seem to have some pretty nice plants - nice job.

Thanks for the comments PDX. I'd have to say that you have a keen eye and a good memory. That flava photo was posted long ago. The flava is anthocyanin-free. I'm surprised, the photo quality is poor but, you've picked it out. Let me tell you what you've won...
imduff

OOO! OOO! What did PDX win??

IMO,

that leuco x alata intergrade is indeed the cat's meow. got any extras?
smile_n_32.gif

The few of you that have asked for a divison of the alata x leuco intragrade. I do have divisions that I can make but, they won't be available until the spring. I'll have to unpot the plant to properly make divisions. I try not to stress the plants this late in the season. Contact me in the spring and we can work something out.
imduff

Well, most of the plants are heading south for the season but here's an unknown hybrid that still looks good. This one does real well until the rains start.

hy925.jpg

Thanks Kirk.

Here's a couple shots of 'Bronze Serpent' (has a very gaping mouth) and another unknown hybrid that looks nice late in the season. Looks like a bit of leuco and I'm not sure what else. Guesses welcome
smile.gif

brs930.jpg

bs105.jpg

un105.jpg

that looks like maybe a minor and flava, and leuco hybrid, maybe even some purp great photos as usuall PDX
EDIT: Oh nevermind i was talking about the bronze serpent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back