What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus

Here are some pictures of my Cephalotus I took tonight.  Enjoy!  By the way, anyone having difficulty accessing http://www.cephalotus.info/   these days?  Wonderfull site, if it still is up.

cepth21.jpg

ceph81.jpg

ceph101.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (brisco225 @ Oct. 14 2004,7:39)]By the way, anyone having difficulty accessing http://www.cephalotus.info/ these days?
I have asked the same question and recently got an email from Jonathan
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm currently working on a new and expanded web site - not quite sure when it will be ready. I withdrew the old site just to save money on hosting.

.....Cephs! COOL! PeoplePC Online disc! NOT COOL!
laugh.gif

Kirk, if I remember correctly, you purchased your ceph this year? When I purchased mine last year, it didn't do much for the first season. After it came out of dormancy this year, it just took off! Hang in there for another year.

Thanks Bob! It has been one of my favorite web-sites in the past.

Yes, very nice indeed! The lids to my ceph traps are inverted compared to Jeremy's here.

Anyone notice inverted lids on their ceph's?

-Homer

Very Nice!!!
I gotta get me a ceph, i c all these nice pics, and its the coolest plant in the world ^^
Hellz

[b said:
Quote[/b] (brisco225 @ Oct. 15 2004,2:50)]Kirk, if I remember correctly, you purchased your ceph this year?  When I purchased mine last year, it didn't do much for the first season.  After it came out of dormancy this year, it just took off!  Hang in there for another year.

Thanks Bob!  It has been one of my favorite web-sites in the past.
I got mine in March, and it has nearly doubled in size.

Great pix!
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (brisco225 @ Oct. 15 2004,11:50)] After it came out of dormancy this year, it just took off!  Hang in there for another year.
hmm, i thought cephs are tropical and dont hav dormancy

mines is reviving also

fabulous! i can't wait untill mine are like that!

not a real dormancy, just a slowage of growth and a change in foliage

Great looking plant brisco! Hey by any chance do you know what type of moss is it that you have growing with the ceph?? Looks like a nice moss to grow in the pygmy drosera pots.. very fine and dainty!

-Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos, I'm not sure what type of moss it is. It was growing when I purchased the plant last year.

Ah ok, I have a tiny piece of it in one of my sarrs pots i just noticed.... I hope it grows quickly
smile.gif

Thanks,

-Juan-Carlos

Back