What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm finally getting a cephalotus

Congrats! I hope you can keep the plant alive and thriveing:) I haven`t tryed this plant yet so can offer no personal experience but I`ve heard to stay away from sphagnum???

Congrats...nice looking plant.
smile.gif
I finally had a leaf cutting strike so now I have a baby to grow. I have 4 pots of cephs but wanted to try a leaf cutting.

cool dude, my ceph foll is riving from my mistreatment, wen i took it home, i didnt kno much about it, i was a newb and it was dying , so wen i knew the basics, it was failing, the pitcher was dead, leafs were burnt, now new pitchers are growing, and im happy, its under alot of humidity and light, tiny lil critter

I am getting the #2 plant ! I would have also gotten the #4 but Peter responded first! Oh well any ceph is better then no ceph.

Ok here is the little guy, got him in the mail 2 days ago!

387DCP_0354-med.JPG

Very nice Wolf! I'll be getting a couple Cephs by the end of the week, as well as some other plants... i'm all excited!!

-Juan-Carlos

Back