What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new terra pft plants

Ok over the summer when there was that sale here for the leuco titan and judith hindles. i purchased both of them and they grew so nice and the titan is now 1 1/2 feet tall . i was so amazed how quick it grew and the judith hindle has like 20 side shoots. ok now i read that these were tissue cultured and will not need a dormancy this winter . But see the titan is growing these phylodia-pitchers . its like small little pitchers but it looks like phylodia .they are growing out side but since the cooler temps are hitting here thats when they grew these. IS it still alright if i brought it in side even though it has these phylodia things. i was originally going to grow it inside this winter because it didnt have to go dorment . but now i wonder if its too late to do this since they are going dormant. whatever you think is best to do with them let me know .
smile.gif

If you want big pitchers and well developed offshoots next year, I reccomend that you let it go dormant.

yeah i suppose your right. the titan is going dormant already so i will let him go. the hindle is still producing nice pitchers.

u got pix of ur leuco? and wats this pylodia shoots ur talking about?

ive bought the leucos as well, heres som pix
Leuco

<a href="http://home.petflytrap.com/users/aznsushi41/collection/S.Leuco02.jpg" target="_blank">
more</a>

its about a foot tall, but the pitchers arent that thick, size of a perm marker

yeah i will get a picture right now of it. yeah mine is about that size maybe bigger not sure. i can stick my finger in the pitchers. well my finger (note: small fingers, just a kid.
smile_n_32.gif
)

Back