What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia

like my avatar? It is the only time I have seen S. flava in the wild in large numbers. The only other place I saw S. flava was at Okee. The picture was taken near Carolina State Park (well within a hundred miles) and the plants were not in a huge field. In fact it was just off the road. It was awesome.

Very nice.
Any chance of posting the full big version?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Treaqum @ Jan. 13 2005,4:39)]like my avatar?
It is too small to see details. However, your small avatar image is 342.93 KB and loads slowly. An image that size could be less than 10 KB and still look the same. Jerry's image below your entry is 2.35 KB and it looks good.

It looks like a blue and green background with a yellow line running through it. Please post the full version.

flava.jpg

If anyone had tried you could have just loaded the full version yourselves.

I suggest you host it on the forum though, Goecities is very touchy about hyperlinking from their webspace. Also if you intend to keep that as your avatar, you will need to resize the pic. Unless something has changed recently, PFT has a maximum file size for avatars @ 15K in order to help keep the pages loading smoothly for those with slower connections.

Nice pic
Steve

for the future, right click on the avatar and click view image.

Back