What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Differences between sarracenia hybrids?

Hello everybody!!! After looking so many pictures on internet and books, and after spending lots of hours looking carefully my Sarracenia hybrids Dana's Delight and Judith Hindle, I must ask to all of you, which are the differences between them?

If anybody have picture to show here, where I can see the differences, it would be nice
smile_m_32.gif

'Dana's Delight' is like a pink leucophylla: Photo

'Judith Hindle' has a more flared hood. It starts off as this:
Photo and turns into Photo

Hello Alexis! Thank you very much for clarifying this to me, I sent hour looking at them to find any diferrences. The main problem I have it is that I recieved them when autumn was almos arriving, and they were small. ThenAutumn and winter came and they started to produce this winter leaves, so the pitchers became this clossed leaves, i think they are called "phyllodia" am I right?

Well, and in this stage I could not see the diferrences. But thanks to your pictures and explanation, no I see:)

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Alexis!!! I will look the site to see the pics. Thanks for your help!

smile.gif

Back