What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of 3 different genus

S. 'Tarnok' can you guess which side faces the sun?
1tarnok.jpg

my brand new H. minor that i purchased from Tony P. this will be my second attempt at this Genus.
1Hminor.jpg

and last but not least, my Darlingtonia. this guy is grown in PURE peat and sits in a tray of WARM non-moving water along side Sarrs and Drosera in a large south facing window. who says these guys are picky? i got it last year as a division with "pitchers" less than 1 inch tall.
1darlingtonia.jpg

Hay, Hellz here,
wow, thats a cool darlingtonia!!!
I like its short pitchers, and coloration ^^
The S. Tarnok is cool 2, post a pic of its flowers when it blooms, i like tarnok flowers
biggrin.gif

and the H. minor is nice, i had some small divisions of a H. minor, kept it in my terrarium i bought from PFT, they did just fine, but i traded em out
Hellz

FABULOUS darlingtonia!

i like it to. i really like the species but i didnt think i could grow it after killing several in near perfect conditions. i got this lil guy as a tiny division and it has quadrupled in size in short order. this just shows why no ones a complete expert, somethings work for most but not everything works for all.

awesome dude, I just now saw this thread, jeremy just gave me a flowerin darlingtonia at first it wasnt doin so well cuz the greenhouse is so hot but now its adjusting, my greenhouse is actually more of a warmhouse, which i dont really want it to be, I just cant afford a swamp cooler, at 70 degrees it gets to 95 in the greenhouse

Back