What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C. follicularis

My C. follicularis,
03/20/2005 First day I got it!
CIMG0049.jpg

04/13/2005 Few weeks later! It lost few pitchers, but has new leaf and pitcher developing!
CIMG0233.jpg

How are you growing it (soil, water, etc..)?

It is 50% peat and 50% play sand mixture, and in the water tray all the time. I put it near windowsill. It seems doing ok from now. Actually, I only have had this plant about a month. It still has a long way to go.

Hay, Hellz here,
idk if Cephs like to be water logged all the time, i think they do best when they have a little dry period inbetween waterings,
Hellz

Between the two of you and add LFS, and that's what I have going. Seems to be working okay for the past 8 or so months.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HellzDungeon @ April 21 2005,10:43)]Hay, Hellz here,
idk if Cephs like to be water logged all the time, i think they do best when they have a little dry period inbetween waterings,
Hellz
I agree with this. More important than the growing medium is letting it dry a little between filling the tray again.

Cheers,

Joe

Back