What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A trip to betterfly valley

Hey guys wow! this weekend has been really something eles. A few friends and i took a trip up north to ButterFly Valley to go walk around the bogs and take photos of the Darlingtonia's growing there. Here's what we saw.. Take a look

hah once again drew no one cares....
laugh.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Ahaha i guess not! Oh well it was awesome.

Hey, I liked the pics!

Drew, no matter what Jess says about ya, I think you're alright.
smile_m_32.gif
(Now what does THAT mean?)

Drew, Is that Butterfly Valley up towards Quincy? Just north and west of Quincy? Glad to see that a former drought didn't destroy the Cobra's.

Hey! heads up! Check out one of the least known CP spots in California. Butterfly Valley in the Sierra Madres.

I care! I was happy to see those picky little mustachioed plants can survive somewhere.........nice pictures!

fabulous!

WHAT!?! Sierra Madre? ARRGGGG!!!! That's 18 miles from my house! As opposed to the Smith River, which was 775!
smile_n_32.gif

*edit* Oh, Sierra MadreS. Ha, that makes more sense. Sierra Madre (the city) is near my home, and does have streams. It's also about where Descanso Gardens is. Geez, you almost gave me a heart attack Drew!
smile_m_32.gif

Back