What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia grown in full sun

Hey everyone i hav'nt posted here for a while now so here's a pic of my Darlingtonia. After i went to butterfly valley i really got to see how these plants grow in the wild so ever since then and how i grow my plant here at home its been doing great and has been growing in full sun for a year now. Take a look enter the link.

Cobra

Looks nice, why the hell can't you post pictures in the thread
biggrin.gif

Nice looking plant

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flip_Side_the_Pint @ Sep. 06 2005,4:30)]Looks nice, why the hell can't you post pictures in the thread
biggrin.gif
It looks like he is cheap like me and has a free Geocities account. You can not hot link pictures from the free account.
smile_n_32.gif

Very nice. Do you have those growing in live sphagnum? What is your watering method? I gain more appreciation for Darlintonia everyday (even more than my VFTs but don't tell them that).

Looking good, E.C.!

Looking good. Next year's spring pitchers should be much bigger.

No I like to zing him for not posting remote linking his pictures. I do it in all his threads, we're friends outside teh forum ;)

Hey Drew, you use all your outdoor plants as ash trays?
smile_k_ani_32.gif
confused.gif

Back