User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  10
Likes Likes:  41
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 707

Thread: TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

  1. #97
    Lotsa blue bluemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington State
    Posts
    2,120
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds good to me, Mato. With the exception that I would prefer meeting between now and then as well - late April is a ways off yet. 'Been wanting to hit another Portland orchid show for awhile now.
    - Mark

  2. #98
    Jawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was already looking to attend that show, so I'd def be down for a rendezvous Mat. Hope you guys have been well

  3. #99
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cascadia Subduction Zone
    Posts
    2,113
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    That sounds good to me, Mato. With the exception that I would prefer meeting between now and then as well - late April is a ways off yet. 'Been wanting to hit another Portland orchid show for awhile now.
    Feb. or March?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jawn View Post
    I was already looking to attend that show, so I'd def be down for a rendezvous Mat. Hope you guys have been well
    Cool, I will see you there. I'm sure Andy will have some pretty incredible minis as usual.


    Also, the Clackamas Spring Garden Fair is in May (looking ahead..), which is a pretty incredible event. We might also consider meeting at that one.

  4. #100
    Lotsa blue bluemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington State
    Posts
    2,120
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Mato: Maybe early March? Yeah, I'd like to do the Spring Garden Fair again. The last one was so big and amazing that I didn't even have enough time to see it all.

    @Jawn: Hope you've been doing well, too.
    - Mark

  5. #101
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cascadia Subduction Zone
    Posts
    2,113
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    @ Mato: Maybe early March? Yeah, I'd like to do the Spring Garden Fair again. The last one was so big and amazing that I didn't even have enough time to see it all.
    Beware the Ides of March.. early in the month sounds good. Yes, the CSGF was mind-boggling. Too bad we can't all pool our resources and rent a booth!

  6. #102
    Whimgrinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,874
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And for what it's worth,mim planning on attending the PDX home and garden show as well, if anyone wants to get together for that.

  7. #103
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cascadia Subduction Zone
    Posts
    2,113
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whimgrinder View Post
    And for what it's worth,mim planning on attending the PDX home and garden show as well, if anyone wants to get together for that.
    I'd be down!


    edit: In fact, there is a garden show at the convention center this weekend. Not sure if I will be going or not, but here's the link http://www.ygpshow.com/
    Last edited by mato; 02-06-2013 at 12:20 AM.

  8. #104
    Lotsa blue bluemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington State
    Posts
    2,120
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like we have a quorum to do the meeting thing again on Saturday, March 9 at 3:00 PM at the Moon and Sixpence. We'd love to see you there!
    - Mark

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •