Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See ya all tomorrow. I will be bringing some sarr seed that need a home to sprout in if anyone is interested.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's time to announce the next get-together/meeting for Dec. This will be at the regular place (see the first entry on this thread) on Saturday Dec. 14 at 3:00 PM. For this meeting there will be a plethora of sarracenia seedlings and some sundews as well to give away. There may well be some other stuff, also. Bring your excess plants to give away, bring your need for an enlarged collection or just bring yourself. We are looking forward to meeting you!
    - Mark

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be bringing LOTS of leucophylla 1-year-old seedlings donated for giveaway by John Brittnacher. These are crosses between John and Mike Wang's best leucophylla clones. There will also be some Drosera ultramafica x spatulata plants and D. binata seed for giveaway, also donated by John.

Hope to see lots of people at the meet.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone is a sundew lover and doesn't grow Drosera ultramafica x spatulata I recommend it. Here is a plant that could give D. capensis a run for its money as far as ease of growth and vigor go. And it is beautiful having a very red color. We have 5 of these to give away.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a note to point out that the next get together is this Saturday. 'Hope to see you there!
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might make it up that way on Saturday. I am going to try to attend the open house out in Eagle Creek then possibly head up. Would be cool to meet everyone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I can't make it today, guys. I'll be there in spirit while I stew in the lone star state. Take plenty of photos.
    Truth as Circe. Error has transformed animals into men; is truth perhaps capable of changing man back into an animal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that was a lot of fun. Was really nice to sit and talk to people that share the love for growing CPs. I really hope to be able to make it out for more of these. Maybe next time I will drag the family along since the pub is kid friendly.

The bangers and mash was awesome. Think I might have found my new Portland dinner stop.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oregoncp - It was nice to meet you. I'm so glad you could be there and that you enjoyed yourself. It was great that Jacob and Jeff made it, too. So far I have always had fun when we do this. Sometimes the month wait in-between meetings seems excessive.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today marks one week until our first meeting of 2014. It's a nice way to drag yourself out of the dark and the rain and focus on your beloved carnivores with like-minded individuals. As always we will be at the Moon and Sixpence Pub at 3:00 PM, Sat. January 11. All are welcome!
    - Mark