What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

lol.. Fidelio. you crack me up..

Armed with our secret passwords we met at the Moon and Sixpence and had a wonderful time. Our attendees included Pete, Kinjie, James, Newpaperfort, Mato, Dj and myself. I hope everyone had as good a time as I did. For those who wished to attend but couldn't this time don't give up hope!

Ditto, Mark. It was definitely a good time.

That being said, I probably won't start a tab next time.

I know everyone loves this emote, so..

:pics:

I had a great time and it was good to see you all again! Thanks mark for all the great plants too and thanks again Mat for the field trip to see all your great plants!

@Mat That singalanais amazing by the way and the one plant I really wanted to see and forgot to ask about was your raf x ham. I guess I'll have to wait till the next get together!

Pics from the TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR. Thought I would fit in better with a "beard" of my own, hee, hee.

Portlandget-together12-20122.jpg
[/IMG]
Portlandget-together12-20123.jpg
[/IMG]
Just a few of the plants people brought to the get-together
Portlandget-together12-20124.jpg

A few pics of the "field trip" to Mato's place:
IMG_4509.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4511.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4513.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4514.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_4515.jpg
[/IMG]

I had a wonderful time and hope more will join our little group in the future.

Edit: Sorry about the thumbnails below, I started out downloading pics from my computer and thought they were too small. I thought I had deleted them, but seems you can't get rid of them once downloaded?

Attachments

• Portland get-together 12-2012 (2).jpg
    Portland get-together 12-2012 (2).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Portland get-together 12-2012 (3).jpg
    Portland get-together 12-2012 (3).jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Portland get-together 12-2012 (4).jpg
    Portland get-together 12-2012 (4).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4509.jpg
    IMG_4509.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4511.jpg
    IMG_4511.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_4513.jpg
    IMG_4513.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4514.jpg
    IMG_4514.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 80
love the veitchii K Mat.

'Nice pics, Dj. Next time I'll try to comb my hair, ha ha! You mean you didn't always have a beard!?

The Moon and Sixpence sounds like my kind of pub and I really like Portland... sadly it was a little too far for me to travel though :-))

All your plants look great Mato! Nice rack ;)

All your plants look great Mato! Nice rack ;)

Thanks, Drew. I try to keep them covered as much as possible.. a little modest.

who's the one in the Element hat?

That's James. I think he goes by "N. Kuzmata" on the proboards.

huh. never heard of him.. but used to used to ride with a couple cats from the Element team when I lived in Breckenridge.

Announcing the latest upcoming meet-up on Saturday, January 26 at 4:00 pm at the Moon and Sixpence Pub in the Hollywood district of Portland, Oregon. Please see the first page of this thread for the address. Everyone's welcome. We have always had a good time at these get-togethers and I see no end to that.

If you have specimen plants to show, extra plants to give away or pictures of what you grow in whatever form feel free to bring them along.

Ill see you there Mark!

The Moon and Sixpence sounds like my kind of pub and I really like Portland... sadly it was a little too far for me to travel though :-))

The Moon and Sixpence is cute and well-stocked. If you are ever in the neighborhood, mobile, let us know.

Ill see you there Mark!
'Looking forward to it, Kinjie.

hey guys. i'm hoping to attend the next meeting. itll be cool to exchange ideas with like minded local green thumbs. see you there!

scott

Look forward to meeting you Scott.

Back