What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

'Just wanted to announce the March meetup on Sat., March 11 - same time, same place as above. 'Hope to see you there!

I'm running a bit late this month but our April meeting will be Sat. April 8 at the same time and the same place. 'Should be a lot of fun!

Our May meeting will be this Saturday, May 13 at the same time and place. The weather forecast says it is supposed to be warm and dry for a change!

Our May meeting will be Sat. May 10 at 3:00P - same place, etc. Sorry this is so eleventh hour - I've been out of town and kind of on the run. The weather forecast is mostly sunny and 73 F. 'Doesn't get any better than that!

'Just wanted to point out that our July meeting will be this Saturday on July 8 - same time, same place. 'Should be a lot of fun!

I'm a little late this month but letting all interested know that our Aug. meeting will be this Sat at the regular time and place. Hopefully our wonderful weather will hold until then!

How about a photo or two this time? :D

From the August, '23 meeting -
P8121069s.jpg
P8121067s.jpg

P8121068s.jpg

Well, better late than never - we are having our Sept. meeting this weekend, Sept. 9. Same time, same place. Hope to see you! This one's for you, Deven.

Love that Utric flower! I've not posted from our last meeting yet either. :x

Just to let interested growers know - our Oct. meeting will be this Saturday, Oct. 14, 2023 at the Moon and Sixpence pub from 3:00 until ? Bring your plants to show off, come for the great English-style food or just show up to talk carnivorous plants. You are always welcome. And if you haven't seen the latest photos posted, they're up a few entries ^.

The food, people, and plants all look great!

Is there a yearly calendar? I am in southern Oregon, i would love to come up for a meeting if I knew a little more in ahead of time.

Is there a yearly calendar? I am in southern Oregon, i would love to come up for a meeting if I knew a little more in ahead of time.
I love this!! It looks like they meet up every 2nd Saturday, can't get more scheduled than that! If that's in fact the case, Mark could maybe mention it when he posts the reminders for those not following along.

I love this!! It looks like they meet up every 2nd Saturday, can't get more scheduled than that! If that's in fact the case, Mark could maybe mention it when he posts the reminders for those not following along.
Yep. We're about as reliable as people can be. It's been years since we didn't have a meeting on the second Sat. of the month. You'd certainly be welcome, Thack.

Awesome! thank you. I will plan to make one of the future meetings then!

Our next meeting is coming up this Sat., November 11, same time, same place. 'Hope to see you there!

Hey @Thack not sure if you subscribed to the topic so, here is a reminder. :giggle:⬆️

Back