Informational! Informational!:  11
Likes Likes:  44
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then here's to the health of the Bolt Bus! 'Hope you can make it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all-

I've been on the forum about a year, reading and learning. I plan on being in Portland this weekend. I was going to try to stop by on Saturday. It'll be fun to meet and chat with other CP folks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jacob from SNW will be attending the meet on Saturday. Often times they bring giveaway plants to the meets so be prepared to add new goodies to your collection!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DJ57 Think they will be bringing some of those grandiflora? (Also, are they the same clone as yours? I am always down to get my hands on more temperate pings, even species I already have, but won't pay for the same clone).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benurmanii View Post
    @DJ57 Think they will be bringing some of those grandiflora? (Also, are they the same clone as yours? I am always down to get my hands on more temperate pings, even species I already have, but won't pay for the same clone).
    I have no idea what he might be bringing. Yes, I got my original P. grandiflora from them so what I have are progeny from that clone. You might ask him at the meet what other temperate pings they might have available, I know they used to have a few other species. I have not been out there in a while so don't know.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, we actually had a dry day today so I was able to get out and get some plant work done. So, tomorrow will be the start of my "adopt a sarracenia" program (aka collection reduction) I will be doing at the meets throughout the season. Tomorrow I will be bringing some "lost tag" hybrid sarr rhizomes (bare root) and some potted for giveaway.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got out and gave all my Sarrs a haircut today too. On Sunday (also dry!) I'm hoping to get through all the repotting and division I need to do, and as I discovered today multiple cases of rhizome rot I need to take care of. Oh joy.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did all the hair cutting a few weeks ago. Now comes the dividing and repotting marathon that will probably take a good part of spring to finish up if this rain keeps up unless I can unload a lot of bare-root rhizomes as I go to save potting time, not to mention space, ha. The rain is needed to keep my water tubs full, but I am sure hoping for at least a week straight of dry weather here soon.

Sorry to hear about the rhizome rot! Hope you can save the affected plants.