Informational! Informational!:  12
Likes Likes:  45
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495 LastLast

Thread: TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm keeping an eye on the weather here. As long as it gets above freezing before I need to leave I can probably make it out. The main road was surprisingly pretty much clear by yesterday evening but my road's still a bit messy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its not often that a winter is harsher in Portland than Boston I should be knocking on wood, winter is far from over!
    lover of toothy species and hybrids

Growlist

highland tent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I'm missing this one as well. Sundays are always tougher for my "commute" there. I was going to try it, but the weather incertainty made the final decision this month. Please keep me updated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

March's meeting

It has been decided that we are to resume Saturday meetings with quarterly Sunday meetings. Raycer491 says:

"Because we've already had a Sunday meeting this quarter, we can have the next Sunday meeting on June 9th, the following on Sept. 15th, and the final one this year on Dec. 15th. March 15th 2020 will be the first one of the new year, and by then the cadence will be pretty much solidified."

This makes the upcoming meeting to be at the Columbia River Brewing Co. (see earlier post for address) on Saturday, March 9 at 3:00 PM. If you have input or comments you may post here or pm Raycer491 through Terra Forums.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone, I've been doing a lot of revamp to the meeting schedules on Facebook, but Carnivorous Plant Resource is hosting profiles for the various communities, including ours, for the sake of those not on the forums or FB. I've added a bit of a summary describing the group, and there is event management too for our convenience. So you can go there too to find the meeting times and locations (I'm still working out the kinks). Fortunately their service doesn't cost me a dime.

Check it out thru the link below. Also take a look at the other CP societies and groups that have joined up. Groups that are keen are welcome to ping the website to let them know that they're interested.

https://carnivorousplantresource.com...tfolioCats=132
    Here's my growlist, probably not updated and certainly isn't complete:
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/gr...ight=raycer491

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicely done! And you point out my uncanny resemblance to Brad Pitt, even tho' I am more than 20 years his senior.
    Last edited by bluemax; 02-27-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just 'wanted to point out that our next meeting is next Saturday, March 9, 2019. For details see above.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh, changes

I tried to connect with Djoni but couldn't. Bummer; Moon +six was pretty quiet, with a beautiful, sunny, empty back patio. I'll make sure to catch up in here before next month rolls around. I've got some little ping thimbles for giveaway~
    Last edited by NewspaperFort; 03-09-2019 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Spelling!