What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

"Portland plant triangle should expand into some sort of multi-sided polygon" eventually it will be a circle like that guy who derived the approximation for pi :p

I'll be sure to give Archimedes a flytrap if he shows up.

I'm planning on bringing a few plants to give to good homes, if possible. Archimedes would be welcome to some, though no flytraps this time around.

I should be available this time around!

Great, the more the merrier. I'll have a few things to unload, other than my bank account on the bar tab.

*whimper*
some day..

mark me down for a meet up at 6pm on July 10th 2032
We're gonna make the move then, after the kid is all grown up.

If ya start walkin now mass. You should be there by a meet sometimes next year.

Race ya!

mark me down for a meet up at 6pm on July 10th 2032
We're gonna make the move then, after the kid is all grown up.

Gotcha down for that date Travis, and holding you to it, :lol:

I should be available this time around!

It's great to hear that you'll be coming, Whimgrinder. We have fun.

If ya start walkin now mass. You should be there by a meet sometimes next year

Race ya!

Give us a little notice guys and we'll be waiting for your arrival.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!

I am SEVERELY PO'd that my :censor: boss JUST SO HAPPENED to decide to have a Holiday Sale so I couldnt make this get together. Again. *sighs*

I am SEVERELY PO'd that my :censor: boss JUST SO HAPPENED to decide to have a Holiday Sale so I couldnt make this get together. Again. *sighs*

It'll happen, Brie. And we'll all be very happy to have you here. :)

Just a quick reminder that this is a costume party. Remember, don't be afraid to get a little risqué.

I think he is pulling your leg Paul!

hehe mato has a goood sense of humor :lol:

then again, wouldnt put anything past him. he will prob show up dressed as cookie monster :p

Just kidding, of course. If we were really so ridiculous as to throw a masquerade ball at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, we'd probably be part of the Portland Orchid Society. But just remember, should you arrive early, I'll be the one wearing the plague doctor mask in the darkest corner of the bar. Password is "Fidelio."

Just a quick reminder that this is a costume party. Remember, don't be afraid to get a little risqué.

Oh, I am prepared and can't wait for this one, hee, hee.

We are just going to have to pile into a car and bring the party to you next year!

Back