What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

Nice shots, DJ! You always make my plants look good. And my stout.

So - who else is planning on attending the Spring Garden Fair? I expect to be there on Sat May 4. It was an amazing thing last year and I wished I had more time. This year I will. For those not familiar or needing more info the link is here: http://www.cmastergardeners.org/SpringGardenFair.htm

Thank you. Our Portland get-togethers have a mascot of sorts, Youngs Double Chocolate Stout, haha.

I will be attending the Spring Garden Fair in Canby on Saturday also.

The Spring Garden Fair was wondrous and amazing and Dj, Mato and myself were joined by Brie, her mother and her boyfriend. The displays were just dazzling and the weather very nice indeed. Our local cp nursery set up a nice booth with blooming sarrs and other goodies. 'Lots of fun!

See you guys in 90 minutes!

Up here in Ohio it's too cold to grow carnivorous plants easily. I guess you won't be swinging around here anytime soon. :down:

Probably the most informal meeting thus far, but a great one nonetheless.

Djoni, I hope that gypsy jazz group further piqued T's interest in music!

definitely a good time. always nice to see you guys.

Probably the most informal meeting thus far, but a great one nonetheless.

Djoni, I hope that gypsy jazz group further piqued T's interest in music!

We have had formal meetings? I had a great time and nice the weather permitted us to be outside.

Funny, we got home and little Miss T went straight to her "play guitar." Need to get her something with real strings on it, haha. Oh, she thanks you for the fries.

The "Last Thursday" Alberta street fair is next week (May 30th). Let me know if any of you would like to join me in selling plants. There's no fee for a booth!

What time are you planning on being down there?

I'll need to arrive pretty early on Thursday to secure a decent space (maybe 11), but anyone wanting to join won't need to be there that early. It'll be a few hours of waiting, but I learned my lesson the last time I was stuck half-way in the road.

hahaha you'll just be well "primed" by the time everyone shows up :lol:

Since this Sat. is the second Sat. of the month, our designated meeting date, and since I wasn't at the last meeting I thought I'd update this thread and ask for people's thoughts. I am told there was talk about meeting at a different location this time but I'm also hearing that this doesn't work for some of the group. What do you guys think?

I'll likely have to sit this one out regardless of where it's held, but I'd still like to know what you guys think. After all, I'm sure no one wants to end up at either location by themselves.

I'm not available this weekend, sorry.

I will be at the Moon and Sixpence on Saturday if anyone else is going to be there, otherwise see ya all next month?

Then I'll be at Moon and Sixpence as well. 3:00 PM this Sat.

I have to sit this one out folks. Have a great time though, enjoy the weather!

Had a bit of nostalgia today with only Djoni, Dallas, Mark, and me attending. 2012 all over again, but it was great!

I had a very good time. The biggest drawback was there was no one there I could pawn off my spare plants on. :grin:

I had a very good time. The biggest drawback was there was no one there I could pawn off my spare plants on. :grin:

I know! Good thing I did not bring half of what I was going to or Mato would have been in trouble, haha.

Thanx Mat for taking the pings off my hands, appreciate it and sorry for the arm twisting, lol.

Back