What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TF Rendezvous in Portland, OR

I second that!

In addition I have just spoken to the management at the Moon and Sixpence and we are still welcome there. Angie actually told me that the owner likes us. :)

As a bit of an update - the weather forecast for tomorrow is 81 and partly cloudy. :-O

Andddd.... Here's your one-week warning regarding next Saturday's Sept. plant meeting. I am hoping that, maybe, it cools off a bit but whatever it should be a lot of fun! As always, everyone's welcome.

Last edited:
It is that time again, this coming Saturday is the October plant meet up. Up for adoption will be a mess of flytraps and a few little sarrs (giveaway).

Click on me:

Wow! Those flytraps have some great coloration!

Wow! Those flytraps have some great coloration!

The really red ones may be B52's, no tags so not sure what any of them are really. There are some Dente in there though.

Would anybody be interested in a free cutting of Huernia schneideriana? Check out my photo thread for pictures as it's flowering. If you want me to bring one, let me know

November meeting announcement

Believe it or not, a week from today is the second Saturday of the month and that means the day of the November meeting for 2017. Bring yourself out of the cold and gray drizzle to the warmth and friendly atmosphere of our hosts. And bring your plants to amaze fellow growers, or plants to give away or trade. All are welcome. :)

I'll be there. Always a great time!

Fantastic November meet! A pub full of fun people and their weird plants with lots of CP knowledge floating around :-D

That may have been the largest meet yet. We sure filled up quite a few tables.

A couple of us Seattleites are still plotting to come crash one of your meetings! Ours are now settling into third Saturdays. At a coffee place. Because, Seattle. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of us Seattleites are still plotting to come crash one of your meetings! Ours are now settling into third Saturdays. At a coffee place. Because, Seattle. :)

We would be happy to see you there! Actually, a few of us here in the Portland area have been considering a trip north to visit one of your meetings. I, for one, love coffee. ;)

You can threaten us with a good time anytime! :-D

Lets do it guys! I am up for crashing the Seattle group meet next Saturday if others are interested in going as a group. If some want to carpool I would be willing to drive, can fit 4 extra people in my vehicle.

Last edited:
I'm up for it! Who else?

That certainly sounds like an interesting trip. I'll have to make sure I'm free next weekend.

Do it! Bring cool plants too! But let me know so I can go early and snag a good table.

Road trip! For those who may be interested, a few of us are planning to go up to Seattle to “crash” the Western Washington Carnivorous Plants group meet this coming Saturday. Who wants to join us? It would be fun to take over the Seattle coffee shop like we did the M&S this past Saturday, spread the good cheer to our neighbors up north :-D

See the Western Washington Carnivorous Plants Group thread for the meeting place and time: October Meeting! This info is from their October meet but I understand the November meet will be at the same location and time.

Last edited:
Back