What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For singaporeans only

Cindy

Staff member
smile.gif
 For free or trade, up to you.

D.binata extrema - there are little ones popping up, at least 5-7 plantlets

D.adelae - babies are popping up from the root cuttings; they are about 1-2cm in size

D.petiolaris 'Triffid's all red' - the main plant's been separated into several pots; in shock for a while but some plants are coming back in good shape

Choose to have them young...or I can keep them until you feel you are ready for them. Place your booking here.
smile_m_32.gif

I am too shy to ask for all three so I'd better PM you.
biggrin.gif
Set up a trade, I mean...

Can i have the D.petiolaris 'Triffid's all red'? maybe we can pick up the plants cuz i still owe u some VFTs and u owe me some neps, remember?
biggrin.gif

i can add in some small unrooted VFT triffid traps cuttings i just made
smile.gif

Hey! good news, i've got 2 pings that are growing quite healthly in singapore! one has rounded leaves and the other has sharp ones. is it easy to make cuttings? The leaves are still quite small.

thanks

beyonder - a, b, p
jalan kayu - a
guqin - a, b, p
jason - a, b, p
wezx - p

Alright, the D.petiolaris are all taken up. Okay guys, tell me if you want them in the post-repotted state or if you want them dewy.
Tattered - now, Dewy - 2-4 weeks later

And D.adelae is almost all gone too. Almost 'cos I have got a few more root cuttings. Unless you would like the root cutting.

There are a few more D.binata up for grabs.  
smile_n_32.gif

Dewy. Thank you for your generosity, Cindy!
biggrin.gif

Hello,
I would like to have the binata and adelae...
but I have nothing much to offer, coccinea cuttings?
smile.gif

If there is not enough to go around then its all right,
thankyou for the offer anyway!

*Final List*

beyonder - a, b, p (babysitting required)
jalan kayu - a (babysitting required)
guqin - a, b, p (babysitting required)
jason - a, b, p
wezx - p
Lam - a, b
Ernest - b

The rest, please let me know if you need babysitting. For your plants-to-be...  
smile_m_32.gif

*Updated List*

beyonder - a, b, p (babysitting required)
jalan kayu - a (babysitting required)
guqin - a, b, p (babysitting required)
Lam - a, b
Ernest, jason & wezx collected

smile.gif
 So far the D.binatas are all more than an inch tall. The petiolaris are dewy but the D.adelaes are still rather small at about 1cm across. Btw, the D.binata's are wind-hardened given that we've been having storms recently. The petiolaris are under FL. D.adelae's in the open under shade cloth. That's why they are small.
smile_m_32.gif
No worries about humidity..if they go to you dewy, they have survived my windy balcony.

I'll PM you individually about collection.

Back