What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intrducing

My name is Suzie, I'm 24 and life in the UK, I own 1 dog, 4 ferrets and 4 gerbils. I have a Catus Garden, a VFT and Piter plant.

IM000744.jpg

This is me

IM001136.jpg

Indie
IM001129.jpg

Phoenix
IM001358.jpg

Harley
IM001532.jpg

Oliver

IM001528.jpg

Star and Deva
IM001514.jpg

Snow and Frost

IM001218.jpg

Max my dog

IM001587.jpg

My VFT
IM001589.jpg

Piture plant
IM001592.jpg

my catus garden

sorry about all the pics

Very nice looking family!

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!

CAN I LIKE fly over there to England and STEAL your animals?!!??! They're sooooooooooooooo cute!!! I wish I can take off with your albino ferrets! They're utterly adorable! Just wild!!!! Holy smokes!!! so cute and cuddly!!! I am so jealous!!!

Such animals are illegal here in California!!!

I've always wanted a hedgehog to kiss and cuddle with but they're illegal too. I'll smuggle one one day and all my childhood fantasies will be fulfilled. or albino wallaby.

Your dog is a darling too! A very gorgeous beautiful dog, he looks exactly like my golden retriever Goldy.

And you're as cute as a button too!

ps. Snow and Frost look like they were engaged in deep covert conversation/conspiracy and then you suddenly snapped their photo.

I love the way you 'landscaped' the cactus garden. What are the rocks?

Welcome to the forums Suzie.
smile.gif
I love all your critters. I am animal lover myself.

You should talk to Adnedarn (Andrew)...he's a ferret freak too. He has 4 or 5. I'd love to have a pair but I think that's risky since I have a wire-haired fox terrier who's every genetic fiber says "chase and kill little furry things". lol

Welcome aboard!

Back