What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacation pictures

glider14

Always a newbie
helo. this past week i went on vacation to Sanibel Island, Florida. we had a blast there! her are somt pics from the trip.
Can someone guess this sculpture i made?
DSC01404.jpg

Another sculpture except from another person
DSC01363.jpg

the HUGE sand castle we made. We had an Army Man war on it haha.
DSC01405.jpg

Me(red and white striped shirt) and the rest of my family eating the mother of all Cheese Burgers. The place is called Cheeburger Cheeburger and the burgers we ate were a whoping 1 pound(AFTER COOKING!)
DSC01376.jpg

Me holding up my trophy for eating the Beheamoth
DSC01384.jpg

Last but not least, the Sunset on Captiva Island, FL. it was amazing!
DSC01402.jpg

Enjoy
Alex

Wonderful pics!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Can someone guess this sculpture i made?

**Jumps up and down waving his hand** Oh Oh!!! I know I know!!!! It's a Nepenthes!

I love Army man wars on the beach. The explosions I have made with tanks........ oh wow, it makes me wanna go to the beach. I don't even think I still have my army men.

That is the biggest burger I have ever seen!!!! The trophy I mean. LOL

That was a great sunset picture.

Sculpture: N. inermis?

Great name for a hamburger place.

Have you ever seen the old Saturday Night Live skit "Cheeburger, cheeburger, No Coke, Pepsi."?

Wesley:sounds awesome!

Dave S.: right! no i dont watch SNL very much but i do watch it.
Alex

Nice pictures. About ten years ago we were on the beach in Sanibel and an aligator was swiming in the ocean and then it came onto the beach.  The coast gaurd said that they go in salt water when they have a skin fungus and the salt kills it.  Nice burger. check this one out...lol
sandwich8rz.jpg

-Nick

wow! sanibel is a neat place aint it? did you stay at one of the beach clubs?
Alex

Back