What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone!

Now, I know I've already spent enough time bugging you guys that you're already familiar with my sn, but I figured it was time to get around to a formal introduction!

My name is Andy, I'm a ninteen College Student / CAD Operator. My interest in CP's started many years ago, when i was young. After a few failed attempts to raise a dionaea, my interest was lost... until now
smile.gif
More recently, I've began to read about CP's once again, and have vowed to myself that I will raise a collection of them successfully! My favorite as of right now is somewhat a draw between dionaea and drosera, maybe as time goes on it'll become more specific. I'd like to thank those of you who have already helped me greatly, and say hello to everyone else on the forum! I hope to make a valuable contribution to the CP community in time! Thanks!

Well welcome to the forums Mr. Intro After 31 Posts.
smile_n_32.gif

Always good to add another one to the crew of CP lovers. I'm a big Drosera fan myself although I love alllll my CPs and other plants.

Where are you going to school?

Hah, well, i was eager to learn! I'm at a local community college, namely Moraine Valley. And thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome aboard! I'm sure once you start collecting CP's, you'll find that the afternoon sun on sundews, with its petioles a-glistening, that Drosera will be your favorite genus.

AR000102.jpg

D_binata.jpg

D_capensis_Albino_001.jpg

Well, I'm sure i'll enjoy them, I can't wait until mine get better established! I'll keep pictures posted as they progress!

Yeah... and I don't evene own a camera!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Andy -
Hi and welcome.
smile.gif

Ron

Welcome aboard Andy. Once you've mastered basic horticultural skills on Dionaea and Drosera I trust you will turn to Sarracenia for superior growing pleasure.

7.jpg

62606013small9rv.jpg

Peter

Sarrs? yeah right...................ignore the Sarrs. the underdogs of the CP world are the Utrics. you dont know what addiction is untill you have 50 some pots of slime and algea and moss just hoping for a splash of color to appear

de49e3d1.jpg

70d629ec.jpg

3601d1da.jpg

9d8c55c3.jpg

b157e394.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Nice photos, y'all.

Back