What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

some pictures

Yep just figured id post some pictuures of my heli which is doing pretty good and my seedling ceph update pictures

IMG_5967.jpg

IMG_5969.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

Roots growing out the bottom!!(kida slimey)

IMG_5972.jpg

Cephalotus
IMG_5962.jpg

IMG_5959.jpg

IMG_5955.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

wink.gif.gif

Baby ceph's are so cute! Very nice looking heli.

xvart.

Nice Helis. I want to get one!!! I need to make a lowland chamber first though I suspect.

You have your genera mixed up
smile.gif

They do great in highland and intermediate (most), a few do OK in lowland. I could never get one to grow in lowland conditions.

ya that ceph is 5 months old. I have my heli growing in a plastic cube display case thing on a windowsill in which it loves it and i had it for 2 years

It's so funny that the Heli still has some of its baby leaves after all this time. My H. minor is just finishing up its first adult pitcher, so it's got some growing to do. I'm encouraged after seeing how big yours is after only 2 years. Thanks for sharing!

i actually feel mine is really small. i know minors are relatively short like 4 inches or so. it did grow slightly larger then it was and especially in width. it has more mature pitchers then it did. this is my first and only heliam i'm not sure about its growth but its growing nicely.

heres and old and blurry pict of it last june

IMG_0930.jpg

Back