What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

life is good again..................

the family that runs the local Chinese resturant are finally back after being gone for almost 6 months..........(the gal who owns it had a baby)...........things were looking bleak for awhile.....thought i was going to have to face the cold and flu season with no Kung Pow chicken to keep my sinuses clear
sign_help.gif
i am VERY happy they are back!!

funny story though..........my sister is going out with a guy whos mother runs a daycare........Amy dropped her baby off the first morning they opened back up and said "Teach him english" and left
laugh.gif
(Amy doesnt speak english very well but she is getting better)

Rattler...your post was looking lonely so I'm posting.  
nana.gif

biggrin.gif

BTW...just get a bottle of Chinese mustard and you have NO PROBLEM with your sinuses. It'll open 'em right up!

I wonder how I survived the first 30 years of my life without Chinese takeout.  No, I take that back . . . how did our nation survive so many years without Chinese takeout?  It's funny; China gave us Kung Bau and we gave them McDonalds.  And they think they're winning.  Losers.

biggrin.gif
yea... Micky D's aint that great I despise Ronald!

Amen to that Nep AK. I despise the clown myself too!! If all Mc D's were to close tomorrow it would not hurt my feelings one bit!! Get that unhealthy food out of our country!!

I don't think I've eaten at McD's maybe a half dozen times in my entire life. And most of those were when I was a kid and it was either a berger with all the crap on it or starve. Didn't matter if you aske for just a plain pattie on a bun, you'ld get the works anyway. That lost them my business. Now if i could just get a good Chinese Take-out place in BV, I'd be set!

I almost never get Chinese food, but I'd be real nervous if there weren't a takeout Chinese place within walking distance. I've been cityfied.

Back