What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some pics that have been kicking around.  This Fall has been kinda lousy with lots of rain and overcast.. not much in large colorful pitchers to photograph.  Not to mention finding a nice bright day to even do it on!

Nice mature pitcher of N. glandulifera
NglanduliferaMT3.jpg

Couple clones of one of my favorite crosses..
N. ventricosa squat x (spectabilis x northiana)

Clone APA which has alot of N. northiana look to it to me.
NventSquatXspectXnorthAPA.jpg

Clone APB which has alot more N. spectabilis to me.
NventSquatXspectXnorthAPB.jpg

A hybrid I have been looking forward to really coming into it's own.
N. sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis
Nsibxtrusmad3.jpg

Highland N. truncata clone APC  This one has the typical tubular N. truncata look with the dark purple (black) coloration.  All the other highland clones I have seen with the dark coloration have the tubby pitcher form.
NtruncataHLBE_APC1.jpg

Happy Holidays All!!! Enjoy

Tony

Great to see you posting, and posting great pics as usual.

I'm really looking forward to making a visit to your nursery next year.

Great looking picts!! I would love to come to see your nursery and i actually dont live too far. Probably 3-4 hours im guessing

Hey there Tony,
Put me on the long list of folk who want a cutting of that last plant in the pictures.woooo weee what a beauty.
Lois
oh they all look wonderful, i jest kinda like black or near black plants

Yes tony that dark truncata is VERY nice! I like it alot! Thanks for sharing. The N. sibuyanensis x trusmadiensis looks great too!

Hello Tony!
Your truncata is really not bad! And also rare...here in Italy I Know lots of person asking for a black truncata!
Also very nice glandurifera !
Even it is an hybrid the sybuianensis x trusmadiensis has a suberb peristome! Wow!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Hey Tony!

Good to see you're back. Nice pics!

Back