What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darlingtonia californica for trade

I found some Darlingtonia at Lowe's which were in really good shape, and snagged them all. I'm planning on keeping one as a trial plant, but I've got 5 to trade. They're small plants, with their biggest pitchers around 2-3" tall. They should ship really well, since they're packaged excellently.

I'm looking for:

VFT Red Piranha
VFT Shark's Teeth
VFT Sawtooth
Misc. Sarracenia
Anything else interesting, make an offer...

Hope to help someone out!

Very cool! I always had an affinity for random store-bought plants. And I do like Cobras!
Unfortunately I don't have anything yer looking for.. and I don't have anything ready for trade at this time anyways...

JRod,
I have numerous 3rd year sars just coming out of dormancy. I would gladly trade you for a cobra!

The only seedling varieties I can ID for certain are the purps, and I THINK the flava are rather easily id-ed at this stage. The others? Well....Time will tell, I suppose.
Let me know if you any interest.

Come to think of it....... PM'ed

Are ya interested in Mexican pings? I'd be happy to trade those for Darlingtonia.

Back