What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPN Back issue archive

I'm trying to access the ICPS online member's archive, I log in... go to the web page that has the current archive password and account name but when I enter them, errr ahhh I ahh no go... :scratch:

I have tried both IE and Firefox, same result

just curious if the prob is on my end...

TIA,
Av

I just got in with no problem, Firefox. I cut and pasted the password in, typed in the username. It could be case sensitive.

(thanks Warren)

huh.... worked first try this morning

musta been internet gremlins

now wasn't there some mention of a cdrom copy of the archive going out to the membership this summer?

seems like I remember reading that :poke:

Av

Could have been a cookie thing.

Rhe ICPS sent out a letter to announce the member website and discussion board. The letter mentioned the CD-ROM with all the back issues in PDF is to be sent out with the June issue of CPN. I guess they've done that before.

Rhe ICPS sent out a letter to announce the member website and discussion board. The letter mentioned the CD-ROM with all the back issues in PDF is to be sent out with the June issue of CPN. I guess they've done that before.
If you mean that they've sent out discs w/ back issues previously - nope. Having a personal CD w/ all of the back issues and also having online access is a recent development after years of discussion followed by the hard work of a few dedicated folks. In other words, imho, it's a really big deal. :hail: The wealth of info that has just become available to us is massive (& very welcome!!) :0o: :banana2:

The ICPS is really getting with the times! A forum (I NEVER liked the structure of the listserve. Too much like a chain letter), online membership and renewal (My check is going out tomorrow!) and this! This is great.

It's like upgrading from the Dewey Decimal system to a computer database. It's great!

If you mean that they've sent out discs w/ back issues previously - nope. Having a personal CD w/ all of the back issues and also having online access is a recent development after years of discussion followed by the hard work of a few dedicated folks. In other words, imho, it's a really big deal. :hail: The wealth of info that has just become available to us is massive (& very welcome!!) :0o: :banana2:

agreed, cant wait till the cdrom is out, it'll be a "must have"

dewey decimal system OMG, JLAP step away from the bong mate, youve had enuff

now where is my slide rule :)

Av

Back