What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CP suggestion for SE USA?

• Thread starter ilbasso
  • Start date
I'm probably going to attend a convention in Oklahoma City in June and figured that I'd take the chance to go exploring a bit on my way back home. It'll take several days of wandering and I was looking for some good suggestions of things to see. I'm mostly interested in good BBQ and CPs. I'm going to wander over to Memphis for dinner and then eventually hit Wilmington, NC to see me some VFTs. Other than that, I'm going to wing it.

So in the event that this actually happens, can anyone suggest some habitats and/or nurseries that may be of interest? I don't plan on heading too far south, but if there is anything along the northen parts of AL, MS, etc I'd like to hear about 'em.

Thanks!
Brian

I got plenty of suggestions for you. Plenty of CP's and some good eastern NC BBQ.

Let me know when you are planning to be in NC and I'll see if I can get a tour together for you.

go to Apalachicola / Liberty County, FL. thats the home of S. flava var rubricorpora!!
Alex

EDIT: woops i thought you said southern parts of AL and MS :(

Back