What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blue man group

• Thread starter jiana54
  • Start date
has anyone ever been to the show. i tried finding reviews on the net but all i could find was, "it was fun. very good show."

I've seen them three times in Vegas. Twice when they were at the Luxor and once at the Venetian (where they're at now). Best show in Vegas, hands down! Although it's full of percussion and I'm a drummer, so perhaps I'm a little biased :-D

To break it down: Excellent music, especially if you love drums. Incredibly unique (i.e. it's not another Cirque du Soleil show), full of personality, and you'll never forget it.

Go see it, now!

Seen em about three times too, all in NY.
1st & 2nd was before they went to Vegas.
A show's never the same when the stars go to Vegas and the new guys fill in for them.
Still an awesome show all the same and if you like weird, funky stuff, you'll LOVE this!

They're Aliens that are new to our society and a lot of jokes play off their using everyday objects and foods in bizarre ways. As well as the crazy percussion/painting stuff..

oh ok. thats good - im totally weird and funky so im sure ill have fun. will paint get on me during the show?

might have to go see them when im in Vegas next month..............not much in the way of interesting shows the weekend we are there........

oh ok. thats good - im totally weird and funky so im sure ill have fun. will paint get on me during the show?

Only if you sit in the front rows, I believe. I sat in the front one time and they gave us all ponchos, but I don't even remember getting anything on me. Probably just for legal reasons.

If they're already blue, why are they spraying paint around? That makes me think they might not be real blue men.

fyi- if you have itunes, you can download a few podcasts that contains interviews and snips of the live shows. just search i tunes for "blue man group".

tech...

Back