What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday LLeopardGGecko!

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Happy 22nd birthday!

Happy Birthday.

May your plants grow well and your life prosper another year :).

Happy Birthday!!!:boogie:

Happy Birthday, Mitch!

22 candels?

Well, well, well. A special day! That calls for YAAAAAAAY!!!!

Happiest of Birthday...celebrate it well! :D

Aw, thanks guys!

It was a really awesome birthday. My girlfriend took me to Catalina where I scuba dove for the first time.

One word - INCREDIBLE!

happy bday dude! sounds like you had a lot of fun. :D enjoy CP's in the ocean - corals ;)

lol!..I know coral is an animal ;)

Or the Venus Flytrap Sea Annenome.

Hey man, I hope you had a good birthday.

I wish you a peaceful morning after. :D

Happy Birthday!

Thanks again guys. I must say, scuba diving was one of the most exciting things I've ever done. I can't wait to try it again!

Happy birthday buddy. How's the water around Catalina? I hear Cali is super cold.
~Joe

Thanks again guys. I must say, scuba diving was one of the most exciting things I've ever done. I can't wait to try it again!

Oooh, I looked over the part where you said your GF took you to Catalina. Scuba diving there is supposed to be AMAZING. I missed out on my one opportunity to go during my juniour year in highschool for my marine bio class. Was a big mistake not to go, but I was afraid of the insanity that would ensue if I missed a week of school (that was probably my toughest highschool year.)

Happy birthday buddy. How's the water around Catalina? I hear Cali is super cold.
~Joe

Let's just say that if you like certain extremities to remain external to your body cavity, then you should stay out of the water. :p Having a wetsuit helps bigtime, though. You get used to the cold water after a while and the coldwater upwelling makes for not only a nice climate, but a nice diversity of life.

The water was pretty cold, but we had wetsuits on. I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but I saw a shark egg, lobster, a nice-sized scallop (which the dive instructor ended up taking to eat - not sure if that was legal or not!) and tons of fish and kelp.

Back