What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've not been having luck with these and am DETERMINED to make it work. Since they are native to this region, they should be fairly easy-yet I killed them. Now that it is raining and our drought seems to be over, I'm ready to give them another chance.

I am limited in my healthy trade possibilities, but there are some D binata ssp. multifida "Extrema" and a sarracenia hybrid that I believe is a Catesbaei (it was rescued from Lowes and looks just like my confirmed Catesbaei). Of course there are plenty of capensis should you desire it!

Will tropical D. intermedia work?

I'm really hoping for temperate as I hope to set up a small bog of regional plants, but this is tempting. I'm not against any CPs but am really wanting temperate right now. Let's see if any temperates surface first.

Thanks!

I'm really hoping for temperate as I hope to set up a small bog of regional plants, but this is tempting. I'm not against any CPs but am really wanting temperate right now. Let's see if any temperates surface first.

Thanks!

How bout a flowering tropical intermedia with false vivipary and seed pods? :devil: So tempting isn't it...

I wish I could have given you some Rotundifolia, but my stock of them just dried up this July.

false...huh? A viper?? That'd be sweet!

false vivipary is when a plantlet is produced in a flower-not a snake! :D

Back