What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye my friend...

• Thread starter I_Pereira
  • Start date
To my portuguese pointer, "Scooby" Boy de Vila Soeiro 30/05/2004 - 15/11/2007

Thank you for everything you helped me to overcome just for being there, thank you for these 3 brief years, you'll always mean a lot to me, thank you for everything...

31boydevilasoeiroxc2.jpg

img2288640x480tq3.jpg

Meet you again on the other side...

VERY pretty dog. Sorry to hear of your loss. :-(

Sorry for your loss.

There is a great book by Mark Lavin that chronicles the loss of his beloved dog, Sprite.

The book is "Rescuing Sprite".

I hear it's a very good read for people suffering a loss of a much loved pet.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/sprite.php

It's getting to be a surprise top seller too. I guess a lot of people can identify with the loss of a great pet / friend.

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog. :( I, too, have been there. I was lucky enough to have my boy 'til he was 12. We celebrated his birthday and spent a couple of days together then I had to let him go. One of the worst things I've ever had to do.

Your dog is very handsome. He'll be waiting for you on the other side of the rainbow bridge. :)

My sincere condolences for your loss.

My sympathy and empathy go out to you. Having been there recently I know the pain.

Back