What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nasa Secret Photo Album

losfreddy

Composter
We all know the Government hides secets from us. We all know aliens have mastered space travel. Dont forget about Einstines theory Time is space over continum. This video really got my attention. Its supposively a top secert nasa photo album. Something that sounds fake, but something about it seems so real. Talks about the face on mars and a civilization that once lived there. Anyways, watch this and tell me it dosn't make you wounder. Time and space travel, evolution, the truth, Humans and purpose

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y806FEa8AJQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y806FEa8AJQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y806FEa8AJQ

NASA is hardly the only space agency to visit mars. The ESA and the soviet union have also sent probes. These pictures are all blury and indistinct, it looks like a total hoax, and there is no supporting data for the claims either. It just states statements, but does not state how they came to their conclusions. That is pretty suspect, to say the least... jupiter hardly has giant black masses on it, too.

that dinosaur pic is from a really old movie.... this is fake....nevertheless interesting.
Alex

"Like a...uh vegetarian type..."

"A bird, dropping food or something..."

And then some stupid stuff like the "animal kingdom has not yet raised the evolution of the body material". The animal kingdom was a concept made up by people; evolution does not go by kingdoms. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about; this just makes me angry.

Lol, I don't like this video.

-Ben

It can't be a NASA photo album, cause at one point he says something about NASA wouldn't believe them, but how else would they get that viewpoint on the planets... So it seems to be this person they are saying the album belongs to has been abducted.

I call :crazy:

Ok, I'll type as I watch.

Ok, the two satelite pictures are obvious fakes: no telescope could ever get that sort of image, the solar panels cast no shadows on the main antenna, and most important of all IT'S BAKCWARDS. The large antenna of a satellite points towards Earth, not the planet surveyed, because it's for communications.

Crazy unsubstantiated garbage about alien races with no support given.

Ok, I'd *love* to know where he got the number 186,000 years as the catastrophe on Mars. Did he go there and radiometrically date the ruins, or is he just really, really, REALLY old?

And the 40 million number too. Did he do a census? Find ancient alien tax returns?

Oh, look, a heat sink. I mean a mothership, yeah. And the big disk near jupiter must be a ship. Couldn't possibly be a common round thing like a MOON, of which Jupiter has dozens.

Worlds of Dinosaurs? What idiots buy this nonsense?

So is the story that his buddy Billy went galavanting around with aliens? Did the aliens come in the form of stickers you put on your tongue?

Yeah, the Apollo-Soyuz hookup, not like you can't buy a sculpture of that for $15 to fake a photo.

Oh, yeah, the photographs were all conveniently stolen. Nice one.

Those dinosaur pictures are from a series of old trading cards. I have them at home.

Ok, that take on evolution is bull****. We've got fossil insects from before there were plants bigger than mosses.

Finally, it finished. What sort of morons believe this garbage?

Mokele

really? you know the name of it?

i want to say its something like "The Lost World" its said to be an iguanadon. its on a video i have called "Holleywood Dinosaurs"
Alex

Maybe I missed it, but was this guy abducted? Why can't a scientist ever get abducted, why is it always Jonny Joe from the trailer park? If these aliens are a superior life forms, then why do they always manage to abduct the worst examples from our planet?

they took 3 rolls of film worth of pictures of the inside of the mother ship, but only 5 pictures of the "dinosaurs"?

I'm by far a scientist from NASA, but wouldn't two moons, that close to the earth flood the entire planet twice a day from the tides? Life forms with lungs can only drown once a day comfortablly.

Maybe I missed it, but was this guy abducted? Why can't a scientist ever get abducted, why is it always Jonny Joe from the trailer park? If these aliens are a superior life forms, then why do they always manage to abduct the worst examples from our planet?

they took 3 rolls of film worth of pictures of the inside of the mother ship, but only 5 pictures of the "dinosaurs"?

I'm by far a scientist from NASA, but wouldn't two moons, that close to the earth flood the entire planet twice a day from the tides? Life forms with lungs can only drown once a day comfortablly.

Because scientists are safely tucked away in their headquarters while Johnny Joe from the Trailer Park is working a dead-end job on his night shift outside a power plant quietly tucked next to a forest.

Anyways, watch this and tell me it dosn't make you wounder.

It makes me wonder alright... Wonder how in Hades anyone with even a low 2 digit IQ could believe this malarky :scratch: ??? :drunk: :lac:

It makes me wonder alright... Wonder how in Hades anyone with even a low 2 digit IQ could believe this malarky :scratch: ??? :drunk: :lac:
Finally, it finished. What sort of morons believe this garbage?
I'm confused ... what did you guys really think? Stop the subtlety already!! :poke:

I don't really care, he seems like an idiot to me. The plant Insect Evolutions, 7 spirit energy's. I'm not watching Japanese anime am I?

I would like to see the photos up close. Not some shotty cam corder!

The video im doubting, but the ideas are very real..

Actually that's half true. Traveling forward in time is possible as proved by Einstein. Traveling backwards in time is not theoretically possible. But we're not talking major leaps here, more like macro seconds unless you can move close to the speed of light...

"It is 100 percent possible to go back in time, and I shall explain how. First thing you need to know is Einsteins limit, NOTHING can travel faster than the speed of light. (although today we have lasers that actually do travel faster than light so I'm not sure how this theory is still holding true...) But anyways assume NOTHING can travel faster than light. Picture a train on a RXR track moving along the tracks at say the speed of light. On top of this train is a tall tall pole that just so happens to be as tall as the distance light can travel in one second. And along this pole is a beam of light traveling up and down, at the speed of light. Now what this creates is a rudimentary clock.

The light travels up the pole in one second, and down the pole in one second. Now picture someone riding on the train. As they watch the light travel up and down the pole they will indeed see that the light takes 1 second to travel up and down the pole. But what about to an observer of the train passing by? Due to the fact that the train is moving horizontally, and the light is traveling up and down vertically, to an observer of the train, the light beam is actually traveling on an angle, along the hypotenuse of a right triangle. Now according to Einstein's universal limit that light traveling up and down the pole, even though it is now traveling further along the hypotenuse, it cannot be traveling faster. Therefore as the equation D=RT we all learned in high school states, if the distance is greater, the rate is the same, the time in fact has to increase. Therefore to an observer the light travels up and down the pole not in 1 second, but lets say 1.5 seconds.

Now lets apply this to time travel. If a space craft leaves earth traveling at approximately the speed of light, time for them will in fact go slower than the time for someone on earth. Therefore if 5 years past in the space craft, say 10 years will have passed on earth, hence Planet of the Apes, a movie based on not so far fetched facts. If you are interested in this kind of stuff do a wiki for the "twin paradox" , I personally find it very interesting. "

Now lets apply this to time travel. If a space craft leaves earth traveling at approximately the speed of light, time for them will in fact go slower than the time for someone on earth. Therefore if 5 years past in the space craft, say 10 years will have passed on earth, hence Planet of the Apes, a movie based on not so far fetched facts. If you are interested in this kind of stuff do a wiki for the "twin paradox" , I personally find it very interesting. "

Time going slower is not the equivalent of traveling into a past time reference frame. You have just explained traveling forward in time.

You are talking about Einstein’s theory of special relativity, and the twin paradox. What you have left out in the theory Is that while the second twin may have had time go faster for them, they can meet up with the other twin at any time because time dilation of the fast moving twin does not affect the space around them.

To quote the wiki site you refered to
n 1911, Paul Langevin made this concept more vivid and comprehensible by his now-iconic story / thought experiment of the twins, one of whom is an astronaut and the other a homebody. The astronaut brother undertakes a long space journey in a rocket moving at almost the speed of light, while the other remains on Earth. When the traveling brother finally returns to Earth, it is discovered that he is younger than his sibling, that is to say, if the brothers had been carrying the clocks mentioned above, the astronaut’s clock would be found to be lagging behind the clock which had stayed with the Earth-bound brother, meaning that less time had elapsed for the astronaut than for the other. Langevin explained the different aging rates as follows: “Only the traveller has undergone an acceleration that changed the direction of his velocity”. According to Langevin, acceleration is here "absolute", in the sense that it is the cause of the asymmetry (and not of the aging itself).
Time may have elapsed slower for the fast moving twin time around him but normal space stays constant. Therefore, while that may be moving time forward a bit faster than normal, time travels forwards all by itself, and your speed will only effect how fast it goes relative to you. You wont pop out and suddenly see dinosaurs, bacause nothing in the entire thing has anything to do with going backwards, just slower. Slower does not = backwards

Back