What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am looking for all kinds of Utricularia. I currently have none so almost any kind would be great.
To trade i have:
d.capensis
d.indica
d.burmanii
d.intermedia-cuba
d.spatulata
d.binata
d.filiformas
d.adelae
Sarracenia minor,
S. alata,
S. leucophylla
S. psittacina,
S. purpurea
n. ventrata
n. madagascar
D. Pygmaea Gemmae

I also have a lot miniature non-cps that are perfect for terrariums or vivariums.

*gasp!* You stole my post. haha I was going to ask for all the basic utrics trade sometime soon :p good luck. I'll wait a while before I post my wish... ;)

Andrew

lol. I just gave all of mine away, too! I'm sure there's plenty out there, though.

xvart.

Erica,

PM'd you

Andy,

If you can hold on another day for me to ship I can hook you up.

Last edited:
I had a lot of little Utricularia growing in some pots of Sarracenia I got at a nursery, but when I re-potted the Sarracenia, a lot of the Utrics looked dead. I will see this summer when everything comes out of dormancy.

gasp!* You stole my post. haha I was going to ask for all the basic utrics trade sometime soon good luck. I'll wait a while before I post my wish...

I don't think you'll have to post Travis really does HOOK it up with plants.Thanks Trav.

Flycatcher I'm always looking for plants I don't have so whenever your ready pm me.

Those are subluata I ebleive that guy has urtics in every pot :D
Wish mine had an invading urtic or pygmy

I don't think you'll have to post Travis really does HOOK it up with plants.Thanks Trav.

I just do what I can :-D Happy to be of help

Back