What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellz is back for a third time!

Hay everyone, its been a while, no one probably remembers me, but yea ive been on these forums for a while, im thinking since i was in 8th grade, and now im a freshman in college :-O tried gettin back into the CP scene b4 in like, 11 grade, kinda fell out of the hobby in 10th, but yea i was thinking about my old collection this weekend and i decided to rejoin the ICPS and log back onto terraforums :-D
I only recognize a few ppl like Jimscott, CarnivoreKid and a few others but what happened to Tamlin and PAK?! I remember wanting collections as nice as theirs :hail:
Sooo yea, def gonna start out again with some easy non-temperate sundews and mayb a hardy nep, i think ill go potted terrarium, i was devastated when all the plants i had in the freezer for dormancy like all my flytraps and sarras died on me :-( :-( :-( my bog was doing so well too...
but yea, its great seeing this hobby is still alive and well, and i hope it stays that way :)

Last edited:
PAK is here she is here and Tamlin is here he is not growing(correct me if I'm wrong) but he is here.
Welcome back I have not been here for a long time but I try to read the forums history .
I want collections as nice as theres to :D I have gotten plants from PAK,Jimscott and Big Carnivorekid.

Hey Hellz! Of course we remember you! Welcome back! You never lose the itch, eh?

Capslock

Welcome back Hellz :)

....they always come back. :-O

Andrew

Haha! CP growers are like bad checks...they just keep bouncing back! :-D

Of course we remember and of course I'm here! I have not traded in my CPs for shuffleboard...yet. hehe

How ya doing? Welcome back...and I hope you stay back this time.

HELLZ!!!

You're back. Good to see you, man!

Freshman in college?!?

They grow up so fast.... :cry:

Thanks all! and its nice to hear from all you guys again as well
hahaha i wish i had stayed in this hobby from b4, i prolly would have amassed a nice collection by now :-D
im so excited to start growing again, i remember buying my first flytrap and nep at the philly flower show, o man, i knew i was hooked when i found myself watching my plants in hopes an unsuspecting bug would come to its doom :p

Welcome back, dude! I'd be happy to trade you some CP's for real pizza!

Welcome back. We remember you.

You put your plants in a freeze and they died? I can't imagine how they wouldn't survive in a freezer. That's freaky.

Ozzy, be nice. We' ve all made questionable choices with our plants in the past.
:poke:

You're right, I'm sorry. :sorry:

We've all made bad decisions that our plants didn't like.

Like the time I wanted to simulate a natural burn in my terrarium. Who would have guessed that two gallons of gas would cause a 55 gallon aquarium to explode.

???

Hellz yea hes back! haha i remember you...but i was just starting out when you were still around.
Alex

Back