What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. purpurea heterophylla winner boglodyte $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look like anyone has listed one yet, so I'll list mine. Officially, it's a Sarracenia purpurea subsp. purpurea f. heterophylla, meaning it's the S. purpurea with beautiful apple-green pitchers and next year it should have yellow flowers. It's in a 6" pot and I'll add photos in the next day or two. Start the bidding at $1 and I'll pay the shipping if it goes for at leat $10.

Edit: Here's a photo. The browning pitchers are last year's leftovers and there is an insane number of new pitchers growing. I apologize for the poor photo - I asked my daughter to get some quick photos before it got too dark and this one had the least blur.

CIMG3316.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Whoops! Someone beat me to it!

$6.00

xvart.

$8

Bruce said he would add a picture... Until then, here is what they look like (This is my plant not the one you'll get)

Picture%20005.jpg

11$

14$

$15.00 for this beautiful yet slow growing plant

It just dawned on me how little time there is between the end of the auction and when I leave for 1 1/2 weeks for vacation. Unless you pay immediately and I get word fast enough to allow me to pack and ship the plant the Monday after the auction, I won't be able to ship plants until 7/5. I just want to make sure everyone knows. Thanks for all the bids because the proceeds of this auction help NASC a lot.

$25. No problem on paying in a hurry Bruce; Thanks for offering this plant!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back