What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vector Selling Cutco Products?

Is Vector a scam? I went in for the lengthy interview, which seemed pretty bogus to me. And now I have to get up in 6 and a half hours, but I cant help but get rid of this feeling that its some kind of scam!

PS they are promising 14.25 dollars an hour and Found out I have to pay 150 or something to use a set of knifes to sell their knifes.

Never heard of it but from that link it sounds like a pyramid scheme aimed at college kids. Similar to the kind "companies" get women into, selling stuff to their friends and relatives and then wind up owing money for being allowed to sell for these guys.

I know somebody who did it. She made no money at all, and it is most definitely a scam. Yes, you can physically sell knives through them. Yes, nobody will buy anything from you. A total scam, she hated it.

Any time some "company" requires that you fork over money to buy their product so that you can sell them to others, you have a pyramid and a scam. Stay away!

Back