What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Auction winners thread!

schloaty

Staff member
Hi All,

Thank you to everyone to donated and who bid for making this a very successful acution!

Please refer to the link below to see what items you've won (or who won your items). Currently in winner oder.

A) please let me know if you can't access the link

B) please let me know if you see a mistake (I AM human).

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=po0W7Ij6TvaN7XGhKYWx_Bg&hl=en

Now pay up before I have to send out the ninjas!

A quick reminder for everyone:

This spreadsheet tells you how much you will be sending the NASC. Please keep in mind that you also be obligated to send shipping fees to the item lister. Please check out the listing for all of the items you won to see who you also owe shipping fees.

Another quick note:

Column B is the lister, and Column C is the winner.

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

---------------------
You just had to get the last word in, didn't you? First you sell me out to Andy, now this?? You are SO lucky sniping got cut short. :-))
--Est

Also please post in the auction listing that you have paid, sent shipping and when the item was received and shipped.

That way we can keep up with when the transaction is complete. It'll also help resolve any problem that may arise between buyer and seller.

Thank you.

Back